ESMCorp has been servicing Hospitals and Long Term Facilites in NJ, PA, NY, and DE for over 25 years. MAny hospitals in this area have arising concerns about water testing for legionella, Hospitals and Long Term Facilites customers often have specific concerns or just need general peace of mind to confirm whether or not air quality in their home is normal. Residents often present questions such as…
- Is there mold in my home?
- Are there elevated levels of dust in my home?
- Can you help identify the source of this strange odor?
- I just had a pipe burst. How do I deal with this water damage?
- How can I be sure that the mold remediation company cleaned everything up?
- Can you test for allergens in my home?
ESMCorp is highly qualified to answering your questions because getting to the root of the issue is what we specialize in. Call ESMCorp [(856)764-3557] and we will be glad to have a conversation about your situation in detail. We will ask you questions that will help us understand and narrow down the potential root issues and best testing protocol to meet your situation and budget.
ESMCorp has the expertise, testing, and monitoring equipment needed to help you. Some residential testing and monitoring that we perform are…
- Microbial testing in the air, on surfaces, and on bulk material.
- Air quality monitoring that includes temperature, relative humidity, Volatile Organic compounds, Carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide
- Dust Characterization Sampling
- Mold Remediation Oversight
- and much more
We utilize these testing methods, collect the data, and come up with a remediation guideline that will lead to your home to get back to normal. Please feel free to call us [(856)764-3557] or fill out the form on the bottom of this website and we will be sure to contact you!