Office and Financial Institution Indoor Air Quality
ESMCorp servicing office building and financial institutions to help them solve various Indoor Air Quality issues. Office building’s densely populated environments areas paired with occupants varying comfort levels are often why our office building clients give us a call. Both Office buildings and Financial Institutions often needs a level of subtlety and tact when their space is being tested and we bring the highest level of professionalism. Office Buildings and Financial Institutions often have specific concerns or just need general peace of mind to confirm whether or not their office building is normal.
Many office buildings present questions such as…
- Are my LED lights too bright?
- Are my employees working in an ergonomically correct way?
- How do I set the temperature to make all my employees happy?
- Is this roof leak causing any indoor air quality issues?
- Does my office have mold?
- Can you help us investigate our employee’s complaint?
ESMCorp is highly qualified to answering your questions because getting to the root of the issue is what we specialize in. Call ESMCorp [(856)764-3557] and we will be glad to have a conversation about your situation in detail. We will ask you questions that will help us understand and narrow down the potential root issues and best testing protocol to meet your situation and budget.
ESMCorp has the expertise, testing, and monitoring equipment needed to help you.
Some office building testing and monitoring that we perform are…
- Light monitoring
- HVAC system ventilation evaluation
- Ergonomic coaching and training
- Air quality monitoring that includes temperature, relative humidity, Volatile Organic compounds, Carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide
- Mold testing
We utilize these testing methods, collect the data, and come up with a remediation guideline that will lead to your Office Building to get back to normal.
If you have any questions about how we can help you, please fill out our contact form, call Dr. Lynch directly at (856) 764-3557, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.