ESMCorp has been servicing Schools, Colleges, and Municipalities in NJ, PA, NY, and DE for over 25 years. Managing buildings that have multiple sites present complexities that typically include multiple HVAC styles and ages, varying room occupancy uses, and changing demand for thermal comfort. Schools, Colleges, and municipalities can rely on our fast response during emergencies and our high level of professionalism. Schools, Colleges, and Municipalities often have specific concerns or just need general peace of mind to confirm whether or not the buildings that they are responsible for are normal. Many Schools, Colleges, and Municipalities present questions such as…
- Are my buildings providing the correct amount of outdoor air?
- Are there elevated levels of carbon monoxide in my buildings
- How do I set the temperature to make all my employees happy?
- Our boiler room just flooded, can you come out tomorrow?
- Can you provide safety training to our employees?
- Can you help us investigate our employee’s complaint?
ESMCorp is highly qualified to answering your questions because getting to the root of the issue is what we specialize in. Call ESMCorp [(856)764-3557] and we will be glad to have a conversation about your situation in detail. We will ask you questions that will help us understand and narrow down the potential root issues and best testing protocol to meet your situation and budget.
ESMCorp has the expertise, testing, and monitoring equipment needed to help you. Some Schools, Colleges, and Municipalities testing and monitoring that we perform are…
- Post Disaster Management
- Mold Testing & Mold Remediation Verification
- Indoor Air Quality Testing
- Industrial Hygiene, OSHA Compliance, and Risk Management
- Health and Safety Testing
We utilize these testing methods, collect the data, and come up with a remediation guideline that will lead to your buildings to get back to normal.
If you have any questions about how we can help you, please fill out our contact form or call Dr. Lynch directly at (856) 764-3557.