Environmental Safety Management Corporation has been helping schools assess issues with lead in drinking water, indoor air quality, mold, and mercury in gym flooring since 1992. If you belong to a school board and have concerns about the buildings of your district, call Dr. Lynch at 856-764-3557 . Our K-12 school services include:
- Indoor Air Quality Assessments (Baseline, Quarterly)
- PEOSHA IAQ Responsible Person
- IAQ Complaint Assessments
- Mold, Air, and Surface Testing
- Mold Cleaning Specifications or Remediation Protocol Development
- Mold Remediation Verification Testing
- Chemical Hygiene Program Development
- PEOSHA/OSHA Compliance Support
- Fire, Water or Flood Damage Assessments
- Lead in Drinking Water or Mercury in Schools Testing
- Mercury in Rubberized Gym Floor Monitoring and Management
Concerned about Mercury in Rubberized Gym Floors? See our May/June 2017 Article in School Leader, Published in the NJ Association of School Business Officials.
These and other hazardous materials issues require scientific training and expertise in toxicology, epidemiology, sampling methods, and risk communication. Get an expert to assist you. Call Dr. Lynch today!
Indoor Air Quality Concerns? – Please contact Dr. Lynch today for more information or to schedule complaint-based or routine preventative IAQ survey of your schools.
Call 856-764-3557 or email Dr. Lynch Today!