Certified Industrial Hygiene, Indoor Air Quality, Mold Testing, Hospital Safety & OSHA Compliance Services
Founded by Dr. Richard M. Lynch, Ph.D., CIH, in 1992, ESMCorp solves the most complex workplace Industrial hygiene, chemical, microbiological, safety compliance, emergency planning / response, and exposure risks facing our clients. We have been leading the industry in monitoring, testing, designing, complying, overseeing, supporting, developing, assessing, and verifying for
ESMCorp has 25+ years of experience and thousands of satisfied customers. Some of the details of our work include
- Air and Surface Sampling for Chemical and Biological Agents
- Air Monitoring for Volatile Organic Compounds, Carbon Monoxide, Carbon Dioxide, and Mercury
- Mold / Microbiological Sampling via Air, Surface and/or Bulk
- Ergonomics Evaluations and Coaching to prevent chronic health issues
- Legionella Water Management Programs in long-term care facilities
- Indoor Air Quality, TO-15 Sampling, Mold Testing in offices, schools, and hospitals
- Laboratory Safety & Exposure samping to eliminate cross contamination in clean rooms.
- Occupational Exposure Monitoring for employee health and safety
- Litigation Support as an expert witness for both the Defense and the Plaintiff.
- OSHA Compliance & Record keeping
- Ventilation System Evaluation to ensure fresh air supply and industrial contamination control
- Post Emergency sampling for Flood and Sewer damage to ensure cleanliness