ESMCorp tests for Residential Indoor Air Quality for Homeowners in New Jersey
Since the start of the pandemic, many people are spending more time at home. Therefore, it is more important than ever to have good indoor air quality. The experts at ESMCorp have been performing residential indoor air quality assessments in New Jersey for over 25 years. We offer both in-person residential industrial hygiene consulting and remote Tele-Consultations. To apply for our services, fill out our Residential Consultation form linked here.
Our residential clients often have the following concerns:
- Is there mold in my home?
- Is there too much dust in my home?
- Where is that strange odor coming from?
- How do I handle water damage after a pipe burst?
- How can I be sure that the mold remediation company cleaned everything up?
- Are there allergens in my home?
The staff of ESMCorp specialize in finding the root of these issues. Call us at (856)764-3557 or email Dr. Lynch at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to have a conversation about your specific concerns. We will ask you a series of questions to find the testing protocol that best meets your situation and budget.
On-Site Industrial Hygiene
ESMCorp has the expertise, testing, and monitoring equipment to help you. We perform the following residential air quality testing and monitoring procedures:
- Microbial testing in the air, on surfaces, and on bulk material
- Air quality monitoring including temperature, relative humidity, Volatile Organic compounds, Carbon monoxide, and carbon dioxide
- Dust characterization sampling
- Mold Remediation Oversight
- and much more
We use these testing methods and collect data in order to develop the right remediation plans for your home. Feel free to call us at (856)764-3557, email Dr. Lynch at email@example.com, or fill out the form here or on the bottom of this website and we will be sure to contact you!
The ESMCorp staff are now providing indoor air quality inspections, ergonomic training, and industrial hygiene consultation services to residential clients via phone and zoom call.
If you are interested in a low-cost, 30 minute phone call or Zoom consultation with a certified industrial hygienist, contact us today!
Our Residential Teleconference Services Include:
- Indoor Air Quality or Odor concerns
- Mold and Water Damage support
- COVID Isolation Room Set-up Support
- Home Computer Workstation Ergonomics
- and much more!