ESMCorp Experts Providing COVID Reopening Technical Support to Schools, Businesses, and Healthcare Facilities (Sept 1, 2020)
As businesses begin to reopen ESMCorp is providing technical support to schools, medical facilities, and retail operations for safe return to work.
- COVID Reopening HVAC Assessments
- Enhanced Cleaning & Disinfection Protocol Development
- Disinfection Verification Testing
- Indoor Air Quality Testing for Occupants
- COVID19 Technical Briefing with Stakeholders
COVID-19 Work Place Reopening Toolkit Presentation for the Burlington County Regional Chamber of Commerce (May 28, 2020)
As the Corona Virus (COVID-19) is causing many schools and businesses to shut down, many companies in the tri-state area have been contacting us regarding Preparation, Prevention, Cleaning, and Cleaning Verification for workplace safety.
As a practicing Certified Industrial Hygienist holding a Ph.D. in Public Health with a Minor In Epidemiology, Dr. Lynch’s training and experience uniquely positions ESMCorp to understand the interactions between the workplace, community and employee home-related factors that impact our nation’s ability to prevent and respond to this Pandemic. We are monitoring developments daily and will continue to keep ESMCorp clients informed of the latest developments.
The Burlington County Regional Chamber of Commerce recently invited Dr. Lynch to conduct a webinar for its members. This webinar occurred on Thursday, May 28, 2020. Click on the video below to view.
Dr. Lynch presents for the Burlington County Regional Chamber of Commerce regarding Return to Work Preparedness.
Posted by Environmental Safety Management Corporation on Monday, June 1, 2020
Links for Answers to Common Questions
- What are the latest CDC guidelines for businesses considering partial reopening?
- What should building owners do to prevent mold growth and ensure water system safety during extended shutdown/closure and upon reopening?
- What should building managers do to maintain acceptable indoor air quality?
- What does the EPA say about the Corona Virus regarding Drinking Water, Waste Water, and Disinfectants?
- Click here for Corona Virus NJDOH Fact Sheets pertaining businesses and schools.
- What is the latest number of cases nation wide as reported by the CDC?
- What is the latest number of cases in New Jersey as reported by the NJ Department of Health
- What does the CDC say about how to protect yourself from the Corona Virus?
Workplace Risk Assessment
We encourage companies to have a Workplace Risk Assessment performed to determine the necessary steps outlined by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). OSHA is enforcing standards relating to COVID19 protection at workplaces.
Environmental Safety Management Corporation can help your business determine risk, develop disaster plans, work practices, and engineering controls that mitigate risks to employees and visitors.
Please complete the contact form or call Dr. Lynch directly at (856) 764-3557.
Environmental Cleaning, Disinfection, and Training
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has posted general Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations for various facilities including businesses and homes. Because of the variety of surfaces and cleaning chemicals available, ESMCorp is working with our clients to develop site-specific cleaning protocols where needed. We are prepared to provide Hazard Communication Training for cleaning staff, managers, and administrators. Please complete the contact form or call Dr. Lynch directly at (856) 764-3557.
COVID-19 Presentation for the Burlington County Regional Chamber of Commerce (March 13, 2020)
The Burlington County Regional Chamber of Commerce recently invited Dr. Lynch to conduct a webinar for its members. This webinar occurred on Friday, March 13, 2020 Click on the video below to view the live video.
Live Webinar: Corona Virus Preparedness for NJ Workplaces
Posted by Environmental Safety Management Corporation on Friday, March 13, 2020
For more information regarding the Corona Virus in your workplace please fill out the contact form or call Dr. Lynch Directly at (856) 764-3557