As Experts in Indoor Air Quality, Industrial Hygiene and Public Health, ESMCorp assists businesses manage COVID-19 Transmission Risks
OSHA Enforcing Emergency Temporary Standards (ETS) for COVID-19
In response to the continuing risks from COVID-19 and its variants, OSHA recently issued several new Emergency Temporary Standards (ETS) and is currently conducting a special COVID-19 emphasis enforcement program for general industry, retail, manufacturing, long-term care and healthcare facilities. The standards, issued under 1910 subpart U, address:
- Written COVID Prevention Programs
- Revised Procedures for employer-provided respirators
- Training and Recordkeeping.
ESMCorp is assisting our customers with:
- COVID-19 Hazard, Control and Air Quality Assessments
- COVID-19 Prevention Plan Preparation
- COVID-19 Respirator Training for Employer and Employee-Provided Respirators and Masks
- COVID-19 Mini Respiratory Protection Program Preparation
- COVID-19 HVAC and Indoor Air Quality Assessments, Adjustments, Equipment Upgrade Selection and Documentation
Given these new guidelines, now is the time to get your written COVID-19 Prevention Plans in place and have your staff trained in accordance to these plans and new requirements. Contact Dr. Lynch today at 856-764-3557 to request HVAC Assessment, Indoor Air Quality monitoring and documentation, and COVID-19 Prevention Program development.
COVID Reopening Technical Support
As public and private facilities reopen, the ESMCorp staff provides technical support to schools, medical facilities, and retail operations for safe return to work. Recent CDC guidelines and executive orders require that building managers ensure adequate ventilation and good indoor air quality in order to reopen. Because all buildings are different, the experts at ESMCorp assist facilities in developing facility-specific procedures and documentation to reduce risk. ESMCorp’s COVID services include:
- COVID-19 Indoor Air Quality Testing/Preventative HVAC Assessments
- SARS-CoV-2 Air and Surface Testing
- Enhanced Cleaning & Disinfection Verification and Training
COVID-19 Indoor Air Quality Testing/Preventative HVAC Assessments
Environmental Safety Management Corporation provides COVID HVAC assessments in schools, offices, and medical facilities. HVAC assessments include a detailed and scientific estimate of safe occupancy capacity. Since mechanical ventilation vintage & performance varies, we determine the performance limits and adjustments needed. Contact ESMCorp for your HVAC and supplemental equipment evaluation!
- SARS-CoV-2 air sampling with laboratory analysis
- SARS-CoV-2 surface sampling with laboratory analysis
- HVAC Assessments
- Cleaning and Disinfection Review
SARS-CoV-2 Air and Surface Testing
Have you had a COVID-19 confirmed case in your building? Do you need to know if the building is clean and safe for re-occupancy? Environmental Safety Management Corporation can test the air and surfaces for COVID-19 to help determine risks in your building.
- SARS-CoV-2 air testing with laboratory analysis
- SARS-CoV-2 surface testing with laboratory analysis
- HVAC Assessment
- Cleaning and Disinfection Review
Enhanced Cleaning & Disinfection Verification and Training
The CDC has posted general Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations for businesses, homes, and schools. Due to the variety of surfaces and cleaning chemicals available, the ESMCorp staff are working with our clients to develop site-specific cleaning protocols. We are prepared to provide Hazard Communication Training for cleaning staff, managers, and administrators.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding COVID-19
- What are the latest CDC guidelines for businesses and schools?
- What should building managers do to maintain acceptable ventilation?
- Click here for the February 22, 2022 NJDOH Corona Virus Guidance for Schools including the March 7, 2022 Mandatory Mask Mandate Expiration.
- What is the more recent COVID-19 Activity Level for my area via NJDOH or CDC
- What is the latest number of cases in New Jersey as reported by the NJ Department of Health?
For more information regarding coronavirus in your workplace please fill out the contact form or call Dr. Lynch Directly at (856) 764-3557.