Ergonomics in the workplace aims to reduce the risk of Musculoskeletal Discomfort and Disorders amongst workers. Ergonomic injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, and back injuries are often the leading source of lost time and workers compensation costs office, manufacturing and healthcare facilities in the U.S. Factors such as posture, repetition and force impact comfort and risk. A lack of recognition of early warning signs and employee discomfort may also increase risks for Musculoskeletal Disorders amongst workers.
ESMCorp conducts ergonomics assessments and one-on-one ergonomics coaching to workers in a variety of settings including computer workstations in office buildings, health care workers and patient handling, and manufacturing facilities working on production lines.
ESMCorp also assists employers who have purchased ergonomic equipment by coaching their employees in methods and criteria to properly adjust the equipment to their employees’ unique body dimensions, all with the aims of optimizing comfort and reducing risk of lost time injuries.
Call ESMCorp for any of the Following ergonomics services:
- Computer Workstation Ergonomics Coaching and Adjustments
- Assembly Line CTD Risk Assessment
- Manual Materials Handling Assessment
- Written Ergonomics Program Development
- Safe Patient Handling Programs for NJ Health Care Facilities
- Hospital Patient Fall Prevention Programs
- Back Injury Prevention Programs in Healthcare Facilities
- Written Ergonomics Programs and Recordkeeping
If your company is in need an Ergonomic assessment, coaching, or a written ergonomic plan, please fill out our contact form or call Dr. Lynch directly at (856) 764-3557.