We have been servicing Industrial and Manufacturing facilities in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Deleware for over 25 years. The ESMCorp staff are uniquely qualified to support our Industrial, Manufacturing, and Research & Development clients with their most challenging occupational health and safety needs. Dr. Lynch is New Jersey’s leading Certified Industrial Hygiene Consultant, a Fellow of the American Industrial Hygiene Association, and a former Professor of Industrial Hygiene at Rutgers University.
We assist our clients with respiratory protection program development, respirator fit testing, respirator training, air sampling & monitoring, and OSHA compliance. We also help with personal protective equipment assessments for the eyes, face, hands, clothing and feet. If you require respirator fit testing, training or program support, please fill out our contact form or call Dr. Lynch directly at (856) 764-3557.
With our formal training in regulatory compliance, industrial ventilation, toxicology, ergonomics, noise radiation, chemistry, biology, and physics, the ESMCorp staff are higlhly qualified to address your regulatory compliance concerns.
Typical Industrial and Manufacturing Concerns
- Are our employees safe?
- Are our work building’s chemical exposures within standard regulatory limits?
- Do we need to distribute respirators or personal protective equipment to our workers?
- How can we reduce dust, silica, or metal fume exposure?
- Are our OSHA regulatory programs up to date?
- Should we provide hazard communication training for our employees?
- Can you help us investigate an employee complaint?
If you have any of the above concerns, call us at (856)764-3557 and we will be glad to speak with you about your industrial and manufacturing issues. Some of the industrial hygiene and safety support services we recommend are as follows:
- Dilution or local exhaust ventilation assessment
- Chemical exposure assessments
- OSHA exposure sampling for lead, silica, welding fumes, and asbestos
- Air monitoring and sampling for isocyanates, volatile organic compounds, or formaldehyde
- Industrial ergonomics assessments for back injuries or cumulative trauma disorders
- Industrial noise monitoring and dosimetry
- Air quality monitoring
- Carbon monoxide monitoring
- Mold testing
Science 1st is our approach. Industrial and Manufacturing risks can be managed. High Performance Industrial Hygiene @ the Speed of Business!