ESMCorp has been servicing Industrial / Manufacturing facilities in NJ, PA, NY, and DE for over 25 years. As NJ’s leading Certified Industrial Hygiene Consultant, Fellow of the American Industrial Hygiene Association and former Professor of Industrial Hygiene at Rutgers University, Dr Lynch is uniquely qualified to support our Industrial, Manufacturing and R&D clients with their most challenging occupational health and safety challenges and OSHA compliance needs.
ESMCorp’s Certified Industrial Hygiene and Certified Indoor Environmental Consultants assist our clients with Respiratory Protection Program development, Respirator Fit Testing, Respirator Training, and air sampling and monitoring to support ongoing program effectiveness in accordance with the OSHA 1910.134 standard. We assist with Personal Protective Equipment assessments and written programs including eye, face, hand, clothing and foot protection to assist with OSHA 1910.132 compliance. If you require Respirator Fit Testing, Training or Program support, please fill out our contact form or call Dr. Lynch directly at (856) 764-3557.
With our formal training in regulatory compliance, industrial ventilation, toxicology, ergonomics, noise radiation, chemistry, biology, and physics, we are your best choice for addressing your regulatory compliance concerns. Clients often contact ESMcorp with questions, such as:
- Are my employees safe?
- Are chemical exposures within regulatory limits?
- Do we need to be providing respirators or Personal Protective Equipment
- How can we control exposures to dusts, silica or metal fumes?
- Are our written OSHA regulatory programs adequate?
- Can you provide Hazard Communication Training for our Employees?
- Can you help us investigate an employee complaint?
ESMCorp is highly qualified to answering your questions because getting to the root of the issue is what we specialize in. Call ESMCorp at (856)764-3557 and we will be glad to have a conversation about your situation in detail. We will ask you questions that will help us understand and narrow down the potential root issues and best testing protocol to meet your situation and budget. Common Industrial Hygiene and Safety support services include:
- Dilution or Local Exhaust Ventilation Assessment and Design
- Chemical Exposure Assessments
- OSHA Exposure Sampling for Lead, Silica, Welding Fumes, Asbestos
- Air monitoring and sampling for Isocyanates, Volatile Organic Compounds, or Formaldehyde
- Industrial Ergonomics Assessments for Back Injuries or Cumulative Trauma Disorders
- Industrial Noise Monitoring and Dosimetry
- Air quality monitoring
- Carbon monoxide monitoring
- Mold Testing
Science 1st is our approach. Industrial and Manufacturing risks can be managed. High Performance Industrial Hygiene@ the Speed of Business!