Healthcare Facility Safety & Infection Control
Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Assisted Living Facilities, Ambulatory Care Centers, Medical offices, Pharmaceutical and Biotech Manufacturers face significant air quality and infection control challenges during routine operations and Construction and Renovation projects to prevent hospital acquired infections.
As a Certified Industrial Hygienist and American Hospital Association, credentialed Certified Healthcare Facility Manager, Dr. Lynch can provide support in the following areas:
- USP 797 Dust, Mold and Bacteria Sampling
- USP 800 Hazardous Drug Risk Assessments and Engineering Controls Problem Solving
- Hospital Acquired Infection Investigations (Decontamination, Operating Rooms, HVAC etc).
- Peracetic Acid, Formaldehyde and Alcohol Sampling
- Legionella Testing and Water Management Plans in Long-Term Care
- Infection Control Risk Assessment (ICRA & PCRA)
- Mold & Bacteria Testing (Air and Surface)
- Indoor Air Quality Testing for Chemicals, Dust, Volatile Organic Compounds, Formaldehyde and Mercury
- Water Damage Assessments and Clean-up Oversight following Sewage and Flood Damage