Healthcare Facility Safety & Infection Control
Hospitals, Ambulatory Care Centers, Medical offices, Pharmaceutical and Biotech Manufacturers face significant air quality and infection control challenges during routine operations and Construction and Renovation projects to prevent hospital acquired infections. As an American Hospital Association, credentialed Certified Healthcare Facility Manager, Dr. Lynch can provide support in the following areas:
- Infection Control Risk Assessment (ICRA & PCRA)
- Mold & Bacteria Testing (Air and Surface)
- Indoor Air Quality Testing for Chemicals, Dust, Volatile Organic Compounds, Formaldehyde and Mercury
- Legionella Testing and Water Management Plans
- Water Damage Assessments and Clean-up Oversight following Sewage and Flood Damage
- Hospital Acquired Infection Investigations (Decontamination, Operating Rooms, HVAC etc).